Accessibility (SAMPLE CONTENT)
Ingenuity Online is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Citylights Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Citylights WebStore:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.Citylights WebStore is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Citylights WebStore. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Citylights WebStore:
- Phone: +12 34 567 89 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: PO Box 1, 234 Example Ville
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Citylights WebStore is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- browser X with assistive technology Y on operating system Z
Citylights WebStore is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions" or "Mobile operating systems older than 5 year